CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weather/Times by MH

charlie7 Views: 1,287
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,182,139

Re: Weather/Times by MH

I find it interesting when soldiers say they are fighting to defend their country and their family. Often wanted to ask them do you realize that the guys you are killing and shooting at are most likely thinking the exact same thing.......and also something else to consider is the fact that you are in their country on their land.

A good friend of my just got back from Iraq, he was apart of the Australian SAS and spent nearly a year there. I had him over for dinner the other night and the happy go lucky guy who I remember before been shipped of is just not there anymore. Some of the things he tells me happened would really change even the strongest persons whole life.

I think he has come to the realization that he did not go there to protect his country, nothing to do with patriotisms. He told me they were sent into control/enslave others, also to further control over commerce, ensure the oil monopoly did not lose control and most importantly to make sure crude oil sales continue to be denominated in US dollar.

Must be hard when these guys realize that they killed men, woman and children in the name of furthering commerce so the British empire could control more oil and what they did had nothing to do with liberating the people of Iraq. I am willing to bet that if Iraq's main export were car tyres and not crude oil we would not be there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)