CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A shill is a shill is a zionist!

Ohfor07 Views: 1,595
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,185,072

Re: A shill is a shill is a zionist!

This is just my opinion, of course, that some of Noam's assertions were so matter of fact that they came off as downright over the top...... like, "duh", everybody knows it's a foregone conclusion that that the flurry of political acts begun in the immediate wake of 911, like Patriot Act as a for instance, have nothing to do with protecting people against terror, but instead has everything to do with stepping up control "discipline" over the people. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but if the situation is even close to being "everybody knows", why is it that there are so many people among this supposed everybody content to allow their government to steam roll over them with impunity? That too has the ring of insanity to it, not all that different from the kind that Chomsky suggested rather incredulously. To me, the truth revealed was that actions by the government post 911 have little bearing on the official explanation of that day. There is ample evidence that this is not already a foregone conclusion in the minds of "everybody".

Okay, if we concede one tiny little point - that it is we the people who are perceived as potential terrorists in all of this, then yes, of course, political action taken since 911 has in fact taken large steps towards protecting somebody's interests from such terrorists .... like the interests of those in control of the government.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)