CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I make my own energized water?

Waterdoc Views: 5,767
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,185,111

Re: How do I make my own energized water?

On using batteries to make energized water: Stimulatory partial frequency waters are not the answer the body is looking for. Using Nature's example for answers would be better. Vortexing, oxygenation, far infrared and magnetics are what structure and energize water as it flows naturally. Dr. Carl Baugh of the Creation Evidence Museum has some outstanding teaching on this. Even though the magnetics from the granite in stream beds is much lower than it used to be, the water breaking the earth's magnetic field over large and small waterfalls still has great positive effect. The far infrared from the earth and the sun also works with the vortexing created as water swirls around sticks, stones and objects, creating vortex in vortex. This can create temperature changes back and forth, which creates energy for every degree change either way. The water is structuring and energizing itself to where it can actually break the bonds of man made chemicals found to be indestructible in the laboratory years ago. Oxygenation takes place with this whole process as well. Take this example and ask yourself if ionizers are replicating this? No. Do filters alone? Reverse Osmosis? Distillers? No, Filters will allow the energy in the original water to pass through to the product water, as will Reverse osmosis. Distilling kills it all. Either way, the water is so dead coming out of our faucets, along with fluoride and other additives, that it must be revitalized and energized after purification. Reverse osmosis is the most practical and effective, followed by distillation. Then either use a coherent water catalyst like QuantaWater, or a Vitalizer Plus machine. The Vitalizer Plus replicates Nature to an exact accelerated Science the the body responds to very well. Excellent hydration, structuring and energizing. Energizing is in direct relation to length of "on" time the machine runs. 9 minutes is great for hydration alone. 28 minutes for therapeutic and still balancing support. two 28 minute cycles and you have some powerful detoxing energy, still with balance. Using electrical energy to structure and imprint water is akin to using an energy chemistry set with the body as the lab rat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)