CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Global Warming Tax Scam Kicks In

pawel110 Views: 756
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,186,758

Re: The Global Warming Tax Scam Kicks In

Exactly - we are feeling it here.

My annual household heating bill has doubled from £700 to £1400
and you know about the £1.25/litre diesel.
My households annual fuel costs exceeds 10% of our total annual income! - it did before the fuel price hikes!

We are just waiting for all other costs to start escalating further.

"Global warming also acts as a convenient veil for the real environmental crimes that will continue on behalf of the mega corporations and scientific establishment that are in bed with the very government imposing draconian measures on us in the name of the environment. Genetically-Modified contamination, toxic waste dumping, bizarre Cloning mad science, and the destruction of the rain forests will continue apace while we are still being lectured about light bulbs and beer bottles"

Not to mention the HAARP research station that I have recently come across courtesy of this website which is mind blowing if this type of capability is really possible which I do not doubt after reading through the basics on haarp.alaska.edu & haarp.net

The oligarchs have created a climate heavy with fear for those who remain ignorant of the true facts, and for those more open minded individuals they fear the malevolence of the oligarchs - how far are they willing to go.
What can we do at the hands of such vastly well financed organisations?
We need more than 32000 dissenting scientists.
We need these and more scientists to realize that if they don't do something to dispel the scam on an international level they will be reinforcing the mould that has been created not only for us and our children but for their families and children too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)