CureZone   Log On   Join
Pork Tapeworms vs. Vinegar

PMJ Views: 6,649
Published: 14 years ago

Pork Tapeworms vs. Vinegar

I am glad to see others are useing apple cidar vinegar with success. I had a great die-off this morning after using a 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/4 water mixture, the stronger the better. I am using regular store bought type, not Brag**. To me it seems weaker.(Brag**) This was my second night of taking vinegar before bed and the previous day, I had passed Tapeworm chunks in the a.m....Happy Day! Also I am currently taking Praziquantel for the ones in my head and I feel they are dead and also killing the ones in my chest and other various areas. They get in your blood and can them get in your tissues and can effentually give you seizures from being in the head. I had a confirmation last week with a DR about this in the ER, but he said he could not help with them?! I used to feel them crawling up my spine at night in bed, but I am killing them now. So it is essential to get them out of your intestines cause they do spread. One more thing, I am also back on cloves 10-12 size 0 per day. I do not feel them moving up my spine anymore. Gotta kill the eggs daily. Much success to all and do not quit fighting them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)