CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remedy for Gel critters in eyes

Views: 4,575
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,637

Re: Remedy for Gel critters in eyes

Ann, Thank you so much for your reply. I'm very sorry that you are going through this, too...

The best thing I've found for my eyes is to put a drop or two of Soverign Silver in each eye a couple times a day. I've also been doing this in my dog and cat's eyes. I called their company when someone suggested I try this - I wanted to speak with them about the safety of doing this. Anyway, everytime I do it I immediately feel movement in or on my eyes. I can't explain it. Not pain, just something clearly moving. It happens for a few seconds, and the poof.. relief. At least for a few hours.

I've just found out that I'm pregnant... and so now I have no idea what I'll do about caring for myself, my baby, my pets and so on. I've only just gotten my husband to stop believing I have DOP... It's been very rocky at home. And now, to our surprise - we thought I could not get pregnant - I am. I'm 37. This may be my only chance to have a baby. I'm terrified of passing this disease on... It's alot to think about - which is why I'm wide awake in the middle of the night.

Anyway, You've had symptoms for along time... I congratulate you on keeping your sanity this long! I wish you health and hope you feel some relief soon. Take care, Katherine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)