CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver function . . .

tplatzer Views: 1,568
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,194,056

Re: Liver function . . .

Hi,
Charlie's new idea about the liver's role in the distribution of fluid pressures seems like it would tie into the flow of the lymphatic system. A stuffy unhealthy liver might then slow down and promote a sluggish lymphatic flow. Mr. Naessens, who invented the dark field microscope used to analyze live blood, has released only one product throughout his career, called 714X. This product acts directly on the larger lymphatic system through an injection in the lower torso, and on the smaller system through an inhaled version. There are two independent systems for lymphatic distribution. His success in treating numerous diseases has been remarkable.

I like to speculate, as Charlie knows, but the vital role of a healthy liver is becoming more and more apparent. It may render obsolete even a remarkable product such as 714X.

As for me, well I'm happy to report that the liver tonic arrived safely today, and I'll begin taking it at once.
Todd

p.s. Homegrown maybe you could start a new "pepto Bismol gallbladder flush" they would love it here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.598 sec, (1)