Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
seeker Views: 1,672
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 119,491

Re: starting to notice results of colon cleanse

Hi Skylah,

As I say, I'm a newbie, but from what I've heard your body often will feel worse and then start to feel better after you've begun feeding it the right things. When I started this new regimen, my body started to give me flu-like symptoms and I suddenly had, as I wrote earlier, a little Acne and some cold sores, and then even a slightly sore throad and slightly swollen glands. I suppose it's possible that these symptoms were a coincidence, but I really believe they were induced by all the toxins that have started to flow out of my body. The toothache thing- I don't know about that one. Maybe someone else can answer that question, sorry :(

I'm glad there are other newbies out there. It's encouraging to know I'm not the ony one struggling to make this big change! After a while on colon herbal supplments, I've just started taking a mild liver tincture (the only thing I could find here in Spain) and, when that's done, I'm hoping my parasite cleanse kit will arrive. After that I plan on doing a short fast- I'm thinking about the lemonade fast- before trying the liver cleanse.

good luck and keep in touch!
seeker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)