CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone heard of Rainbow Light?

Views: 1,608
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 119,529

Re: Has anyone heard of Rainbow Light?

LOL...you really hate those shakes, huh?!! I know the feeling...I ended my first Colon Cleanse after 6 months (no Bentonite - used psyllium and herbs) because I couldn't bring myself to drink another shake! I was STILL passing some mucoid plaque at that point (though it had slowed down considerably), but I just couldn't choke another one down!

Like I said, the caps don't work as well as the shakes...but it's better than nothing. Just make absolutely sure that you drink plenty of water. Liquid Bentonite in water is fine.

A couple of tips to make the shakes a little easier:

-use diluted juice instead of water to make it more palatable...it's still no gourmet treat, but it helps a bit!

-use cold liquid to make the shakes...it turns to gel faster in warmer liquid.

-use whole husks instead of powdered husks...the whole husks don't gel up as fast so they aren't as sludgey and go down easier. You have to adjust the dosage...1 teaspoon powder = 1 tablespoon whole husks.

As for the Antibiotics ...you can take them while doing the cleanse, but just make sure that you wait at least an hour before or after the shakes/caps. You can also wait with the cleanse until after you've finished the Antibiotics . Make sure that you take a good probiotic when using the Antibiotic and after the colon cleanse.

BTW...have you ever heard of neti? It's a simple yogic practice that cleanses the nasal and sinus passages with salt water...very helpful for sinus infections. Run a search for neti for more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)