CureZone   Log On   Join
Can someone look over my "bowel plan" & tell me if I'm doing this right?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
seeker Views: 496
Published: 19 years ago

Can someone look over my "bowel plan" & tell me if I'm doing this right?

Hi, everyone,

I'm just wondering if someone could look over my plan to do a sort of modified Schultz bowel program (since I don't have access to the Schultz formulae I have to try to make similar things here myself using what's available). Thanks!

-Right now I'm taking a Colon Cleanse formula with ingredients similar to those in the Schulze formula- aloe, senna, etc. Continue on this until bowel m's are 2-3 per day.
-Right now I'm also taking the Budwig flax and cottage cheese combo, with pineapple, every morning (that stuff sure fills you up).
-When BMs are at 2-3 per day, start taking a mixture of ground organic flax seed, b clay, psyllium, slippery oak and whatever else I can find from the formula #2. Is it okay to use liquid herbs instead of powdered ones if that's all that's available? Take this formula 5 times a day for a week, after meals. Take the Colon Cleanse #1 formula also, but only at half a dose after dinner.
- WHILE doing this last phase of the Bowel Cleanse ??? take probiotics formula (I purchased one from a health store)
- Finish off with the 5-day liver fast.

After that, I want to move on to the kidney and liver cleanse with a lemonade fast and then, about a month later, the actual liver cleanse.

How does this sound? Any suggestions?
thanks,
seeker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.701 sec, (1)