Re: 4th time MC'ing and I can't bear the taste

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
purenkind Views: 1,193
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,197,090

Re: 4th time MC'ing and I can't bear the taste

This is my 12th MC. I do one every 3-4 months. The longest one I've done was 34 days, but they were all at least 14. I'm on day 15 now and this time around I'm having a hard time with drinking the lemonade. I'm just so sick of it! So I made some modifications. I figured that doing a variation is better than not doing it at all.

I just want to say that I'm not endorsing changing the Master-Cleanse regimen. I think it's best to stick with the original recipe and use the maple syrup. I'm just saying that if the maple syrup is going to be a deal breaker, I think it's better to substitute something else instead of bailing on the whole cleanse.

That being said, I'm not using maple syrup this time. I'm using raw honey. I know that Stanley Burroughs said not to use it, but personally, I like it. It feels really good in my body. Plus it's high in Calcium, B vitamins, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Potassium. I've also been adding about a TBSP of fresh strained strawberry juice to my lemonade, just to change up the taste. Also, I've added drinking fresh coconut water. It's so healthy and refreshing!

I'm still doing the senna tea in the evenings and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the mornings.

In comparing this cleanse with my first 11 cleanses, which I did following the directions exactly, I find that I'm still getting all the same benefits that I've always felt before; increased energy, glowing skin, clarity of mind, calm and centered, weight loss, and a clean colon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)