CureZone   Log On   Join
Forum Members,please read/INPUT REQUESTED

candidamoderator Views: 1,819
Published: 14 years ago

Forum Members,please read/INPUT REQUESTED

Hello Forum Members,

There is an individual who has been posting on the Candida Forum for several months. This person uses multiple names and numbers, sometimes posing their own questions and answers. They were warned in February and retreated for awhile, returning using different names, numbers. They recently received a 2nd and last warning.

They repeatedly post their current protocol stating it is a "cure" and when that one does not work, they start using a different name, claiming a different "cure". Those with candida can easily see how this makes matters confusing to new people looking for answers. They post the same type of posts on other forums as well, repeatedly.

As forum members, I am asking for your input. If/when this happens again, what would you like to have done.

1) Ban them from the Candida Forum
2) Ban them from Curezone entirely
3) Out them with their names
4) Other

People reading the forums are the ones affected, so I would like your input.
Please feel free to post on the forum or if you prefer post a private msg to me.

Thank you,
Candidamoderator

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)