CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mom needs help to fight a forced vaccination in Australia

tplatzer Views: 1,459
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,200,195

Re: Mom needs help to fight a forced vaccination in Australia

99497, if that's your real name..
What an embarrassing message? Your childhood twin lovers died because they weren't vaccinated, or some other such story to make us feel scared, and that we need to vaccinate? Are you employed by some medical conglomerate, sent to scour the web for anti vaccination posts, and then counter them with your twin lovers dying stories?
I am not a vindictive person, indeed not. But this is something we have to stand up and fight for. My fiance wanted to vaccinate our baby boy, but I would not allow it. He was not vaccinated. Daniel is 3 years old now. What a healthy robust little man.
To the mother in Brisbane, I really think the best option is to get the truth to the father, and pray that he might change his opinion. Vaclib.org is a great resource. But I'm afraid the situation is probably more than just about the facts, he needs to prove a point, and no doubt feels stubborn and that he's doing something right for the baby, and will do it however he can, by God! Well, it's a most unfortunate situation. Please let's try to give this gentlemen some resources offering an open minded approach to the vaccination situation, and pray for the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)