CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shyster Charley continued.......

montrealhomegrown Views: 2,397
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,200,225

Re: Shyster Charley continued.......

..these kind of allegations are pretty sad.. charlies a shyster.. lol

I don't quite get what the problem was in the e-mails.. charlie was really trying to give her all the information she wanted and explain the process. He said he doesn't disclose the ingredients after she asked, I don't understand her reaction.. if she didn't like it why doesn't she just move on and look for something else instead of trying to throw around weak insults and accusations.

To me your post doesn't make sense and in no way proves that charlie is a "shyster"..lol,

if your friend came to charlie looking for help she should have been more respectful to the way he does business. Im sure he put years of trail and error into making the best tonic he possibly could. If you are thinking about drinking a coke but realize not all ingredients are listed are you just not going to drink it or go demand that they list all ingredients? Why not ask how much of each ingredient goes in as well.. maybe preparation time, base costs.. haha ridiculous, if you can't live with the fact you might ingest some tap water maybe thats a sickness in itself.

You can hardly compare the chemicals that multi million dollar food companies put in their products to charlies tonics.. Would this be a realistic scenario: charlie putting on a lab coat, going down to his basement, pulling out the science kit and test tubes and mixing up some chemical combination that will get you chemically addicted to his tonics and make you fat.. didn't think so. What secret ingredient do you think charlie is "hiding" in his tonics lol, like hes said 100x its a herbal tonic that supports the liver. Why would he put anything in his tonic that would adversely effect your health? That would kill his business, you really need to rethink things..

I think your friend should apologize to charlie and give the tonic a shot!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)