CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver tonic is for real

Views: 2,632
Published: 13 years ago

Liver tonic is for real

Hello folks thought I'd chime in with my results.. first off, thanks Charlie for being here, sharing the information and the advice you offer. I was one of the first ones to order and begin using the liver tonic. Thus I've been using it for around 3 weeks now.

What Charlie said about "layers" of toxins (if that's the word he used) I seem to have noticed. Progress is not a straight line upward, but a gradual improvement where you'll have days where you make progress and other days when you seem to stay level.

Interestingly the blurred vision issue I have been having for quite awhile now has cleared; also eyesight seems to have improved a bit (I am nearsighted but not so severely I can't drive without corrective lenses for example). My gut is becoming regular even on a couple days when I didn't use the tonic. Food sensitivities are gradually easing, I can eat for example peanut butter and jelly on toast without getting much of a reaction at all. Digestion is definitely improved, however I have a ways to go yet. I get the indications that the food I'm intaking is really *digesting* instead of sitting there inert. After eating, I used to feel overly 'full' and bloated, uncomfortable. That sensation is drastically lessened now, I'm also feeling stronger.

The tonic is not snake oil. For me it is working but not quite at the speed it was suggested to me originally that it would, but everyone responds differently.. I will definitely keep using it. Day to day, week to week there is improvement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)