CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finished 40 Days! - Breaking Advice?

pepe Views: 1,734
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,203,183

Re: Finished 40 Days! - Breaking Advice?

Congrats!!

On the longer fast you want to extend the breaking period to get your system back to processing solids. Use the breaking guide as per the book and just extend everything an extra day then continue eating very light soups and salads for at least 2 weeks. After about a week start adding healthy fats like olive oil , flax or hemp gradually and after a week or so of ingesting some fats consider doing a liver flush as in the long fasts the system produces very little bile and that sets up conditions for the formation of gallbladder stones. After all this you'll also want to add a good probiotic to rebuild the the beneficial bacteria in your gut. My favorite is Kefir. I mix it with apple juice and to me it's delicious.

The MC was the easy part where you didn't hafta make any decisions and everything was all worked out for you. Now comes the hard part. Remember the MC is NOT a weight loss diet and loosing weight on the MC is just a "side benefit". If you don't change your habits and start exercising to bring your metabolism back up to speed the weight will come back with a vengeance and you can wind up gaining more than you lost because of the slowed metabolism.

I'm on day 32 of my fast. I did 21 days MC then I have switched to juicing veggies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)