CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Raw Vegan Problems"

HealingWaters Views: 1,816
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,205,051

Re: "Raw Vegan Problems"

Greetings Set,

It is truly good to hear from you and that you have used the wisdom of the Sages and listened to your body. I am glad to hear that with your wisdom you were able to pin point what the cause may have been. I am sorry that you felt the need to upset your system by eating the eggs that your system was not prepared to receive, but we live and learn on any journey.

Apparently you have been eating Raw Food for long enough not to be swayed by the meateaters and their uncontrolable need to force you into eating meat. Unbelieveable!! Not a One of them uttered words of how glad they were that you were feeling better.

It is good to know that your diet does consist of variety and I can only sense that you get plenty of greens daily. I guess we know now that your body needs fruit!! LOL Did you have candida prior to going Raw or concerns of overgrowth then? IF THIS IS THE CASE and you have been Raw for over 3 years you have REVERSED this condition and perhaps anything that is of concern in reference to it could very well be the final purge of this condition. AGAIN I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY TO CONFIRM ANYTHING I HAVE JUST MENTIONED. Sorry I have to cap for all the "flying monkeys" (my LOVING pet name) who are insisting meat and dairy is the cure for all ails. They seem to believe that Vegans have not a clue about health and fail to realize that the best research is their own personal journey. EveryBody's Body is different. But no they will continue to come to a Raw Food forum and make assumptions on what is wrong with a Raw Food Diet. Yet they themselves do not understand the complex yet simple dynamics of the human body. We are still learning and evolving with the journey and all that we are learning points to ultimum health. As it was pointed out before there is conflicting studys and documentation out there but all that is outweighed by personal experiences and the One on the journey giving into and learning about his/her own body. No more no less. So let them rant.

One Perfect Love and much Respects
Giving thanks that you are feeling better

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (2)