CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: With that revealing post you have muddied your healing waters

HealingWaters Views: 1,910
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,205,330

Re: With that revealing post you have muddied your healing waters

DQ Respectfully,

Not my intent to flame. I gave those names lovingly because I don't understand why those who are not Vegetarians and Vegans come to this forum and insist on forcing meat in the mouths of those who are living a lifestyle without it. That to me is truly Unbelievable. We all accept advise from those who do not do what we do...be it anything it should be a part of human nature. Agreeing to disagree. However, when the insistance is forceful and persistent One feels attacked. As in this case Set did when he was lumped in a group of those who feel their lifestyle choice is based to non-animal cruelty. He had to defend his position. As did I in the other post. That my friend is labling. To me the superiority was clearly forced by the meat eaters who insisted that meat and egg was the one and only answer because after all vegetarians/vegans do not know what is good for them. That is how meateaters come across when entering a site specifically for vegetarians/vegans. You may not see it because you are a meateater and that I clearly understand. So if my post disturbed you that deeply then maybe you may want to look at it from another perspective and understand that it was a part of cause (the meat eating insistance on a vegetarian/vegan site) and the effect (a vegan defending a position on a forum designed for vegetarians/vegans)

There is no camp of them and us. We know and you don't. No such thing. If you are a meat eater and you visit this particular forum titled for RAW Vegetarians/Vegans then you must come humbly and with respect. It is akin to coming into someOnes home and all they serve is dogmeat for every meal. I know you will find a graceful way of handling yourself respectfully in that situation. You are not going to demand them to stop what they are doing? Would you? After all you are in that person's home. Well if you will this is a home for us and yes you are welcomed. Come in have seat. You are welcomed to speak and contribute to the conversation, however insisting that we eat meat or eat dairy when clearly we do not in our home is very disrespectful. I bet out of all the Vegetarian/Vegans who post on this site none would go to an all meat forum and preach the way the meateaters do on this forum. We do respect your advise given with respect and also your welcomed information and facts. Each One teach One.

May we agree to disagree peacefully

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.250 sec, (2)