Re: Hello and Welcome!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Flower Girl Views: 1,523
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,122

Re: Hello and Welcome!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear of your past experiences. All we can do is keep going and have hope for the future. Spend some time on the site, read, ask questions, try the things that resonate best for you. I read and spent awhile here without posting before dipping my toe in the water.

I want to share with you something MH often states - more often than not, it does not take "money" to get well. MH does offer products here - because he enjoys making them and does so as a convenience for those of us who cannot or will not make them ourselves (LOL). But there is no sales push. He encourages reading and understanding of Book I and Dr. Christopher's herb manual. That is all you really need to know to get well. The herbs are supplementary and may speed progress or help in certain emergency situations. MH is a great coach because he's so willing to give of his knowledge and experience. And he has such a caring soul. I find this site heartwarming in its endeavors.

I truly believe this forum is about the gaining and sharing of knowledge and the ability to empower ourselves, and be of help to others.

Blessings, Flower

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.826 sec, (1)