CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there proof that MMS is safe?

Views: 2,777
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,084

Re: Is there proof that MMS is safe?

That would be fine...and what name calling? Like I said there is nobody I am aware of who posts on this board who is qualified to say whether "MMS" is safe at the levels being ingested by various people, and that includes Bruce. So as I stated before "you will find "proof" of nothing here. Nobody I am aware of has even done a simple LD50 study on a few rats to determine lethal dosage levels (An LD50 is a study done to determine the amount of material by body weight of the animal to be tested which will result in the death of 50% of the test animals in a predetermined period of time). Since nobody (we know of) has died or become deathly ill at the levels being ingested it can be assumed the lethal dosage level in humans has not be reached. It would be really good to have some long term studies done on animals (sorry PETA but I value human life over rats, dogs, mice, and monkeys) to determine overall effects on body systems at various dosage levels along with ongoing blood chemistry, histology, and other tests to determine if there are significant statistical differences between the dosed groups and a control group... unfortunately those kind of things do not generally get done on "Alternative Therapies"... this is a "word of mouth" "you pays yer money and you takes yer chances" kind of deal...so anyone looking for "PROOF" regarding alternative therapies whether its "coffee enemas", "MMS", flaxseed oil, or any of the myriad of other alternative therapies one can find by digging around on the internet has forgotton that the ONLY "proof" is in the form of testimonials from those who have been either brave, stupid, or desperate enough to try them and tell others about the experience. My suggestion to anyone who is looking for "proof" regarding a health issue is to forget the great bulk of alternative therapies, grab your wallet, put your lawyer on standby, move your home and all your possessions into a blind offshore trust and go visit the family doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

10.578 sec, (1)