CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: losing weight fast and i eat lots of meat and fat - help please

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
vx Views: 3,249
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,231

Re: losing weight fast and i eat lots of meat and fat - help please

Hate to say it, but it doesn't matter how much meat you're eating, you're not digesting any of it. And because you aren't, you have a problem with Candida.

To get your digestion in order, you're going to have to do some combination of eating only fruit and/or fasting for awhile.

If you go to the Barefoot forum, you can ask for permission to read his "Book I" orange fast. Essentially what you do is: water-only fast for 3 days and then do another 11 days of eating oranges only but only for supper (as much as you want to eat), but you eat no breakfast or lunch.

After this fast you should be able to absorb and digest food better and you should actually gain weight, up to whatever your normal healthy weight should be.

A longer water-only fast will also help you gain weight, but you may or may not be able to do one yet depending on how depleted your body is. You can find a fasting supervisor on
http://www.fastingconnection.com
and they will be better able to advise you.

Personally, I'd do the orange fast first and then consider doing the water-only fast after a refeeding period.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)