CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to: mpdela

drewer Views: 1,436
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,613

Re: to: mpdela

I'm having a problem with the MSN site also. I was a member for awhile but didn't post much. Then all the responses went directly into my Email and the moderator said the only way I could stop that was for her to cancel me as a member. I had to create a new Email just to get into MSN again. But I still can't get in with my new Email. The site accepts my Email address but then says I'm being connected but it never goes all the way through, just kind of freezes and I have to log out. Then when I try again it says I've logged in too many times with my Email and password. Can you please get the site fixed so people can log in without going through all that trouble. It takes a lot of time to change Emails, passwords etc and get caught in limbo. Email OK but password or user name not correct and no way to change profile unless you want to create a whole new Email. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.312 sec, (1)