CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The truth is not far away!

Views: 3,662
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,033

Re: The truth is not far away!

That is VERY interesting that washing her wound with diluted "ASC" also had the effect of allowing her to discontinue the medications she was taking for the leg pains..and is also letting her sleep through the night for the first time in a very long time..that should be reported as some medical miracle!! I will tell her what you said and get back to you with her response...I am quite sure it will be very "colorful"

My post is NOT inaccurate...it reflects exactly what she told me were the results she experienced after taking the "ASC". Obviously your knowledge of Sodium Chlorite is extensive, however your COMPETENCE to make any recommendation to anyone about ingestion of micro-doses of "ASC" is absolutely ZIP as far as I am concerned. What I still cannot determine is why you are so doggedly against ANY ingestion of "ASC" and why you absolutely refuse to believe anyone is getting positive results from its use. While I do not necessarily believe all the claims Humble makes for "ASC", I personally have had excellent results as have my friends who have used it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)