CureZone   Log On   Join
Need to fast - looking for encouragement.

unfettered_moth Views: 918
Published: 13 years ago

Need to fast - looking for encouragement.

Hey everyone,

It's been so long since I've fasted, and I really feel the need right now. I've been eating 100% raw foods for 7 months, but I can feel it in my body and mind that I desperately need to fast. I just need to...

The thing is, I work a job where I stand up all day and occasionally lift heavy objects. I will continue to work while I fast...I know that as long as I give myself lots of rest when I am home it will be okay.

I still have raw fruits and veg in my fridge and pantry, but I am planning to juice these and drink the juice in preparation for my fast. I hope to use this forum as a way to keep myself motivated...lately I've been having trouble getting past 24 hours. My goal is to do a 10 day fast. I've done it once before so I know I can. It's just that about 20 hours in, I start to lose focus. I hope to maintain focus during this fast...since it just plain needs to happen.

Any advice or support welcome as I embark on this journey

*me*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)