CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The ONLY way to win !

WhistlingBooger Views: 1,069
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,168

Re: The ONLY way to win !

I think you're right about not participating in their plan, but what is also needed is "the other plan". We have to come up with the solution to the problem we've allowed to be created. We have to be able to say no we're not going along with your plan of global enslavement because our plan is this instead. And then tell those crooks to get out of our government we have replacements for you.

And you're right about us only being allowed to vote between two different branches of the Mob. Either way it's still the mob. Except for one exception. Ron Paul. I gues you never noticed how he was effectivly eliminated from the race by the controlled media.

Anyway, read my next post. It's a statement he's going to give in con-gress this coming week about the coming "great event" everyone's been talking about except at curezone it seems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)