CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I ?

tplatzer Views: 1,281
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,288

Re: Am I ?

MH,

Today in the mail I received two of your products, the LBB and the anointing formula. I just stumbled upon this message, and am intrigued by the Book I. Can you please describe what this is, and where it is available? It sounds like a Dr. Christopher book. Brenda and I talked quite a bit the other day, and she mentioned Christopher quite a lot, although I am unfamiliar with the man and his work.
I've been researching the history of posts on the anointing formula, and I believe I've come to a better understanding of it, that is to say, it's an ancient recipe, and all its benefits aren't known or perhaps understood. It helps increase circulation to the scalp, but this is where I get confused on the function of the Anointing Oils vs. the function of Top Knot. I love the oils, like I said they just arrived and I've already applied directly to the crown, receding hairline (I'm 26 and want to keep hair forever!), and will now anoint the temples. It smells and feels wonderful. But the Top Knot is said to contain the frequency of the oils, so why not stick with the oils straight?
Thanks. I'm glad to have found you and this work. Fellow ohioan. Todd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)