CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cholesterol drugs for kids..

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
InCharge Views: 2,132
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,927

Re: Cholesterol drugs for kids..

As far as I am concerned this is just another indication that Big Parma has been feeling the effects of forums like this one that are getting the truth out about their killer drugs, and the fact that you get to be healthy through good nutrition with good wholesome non processed organic foods, and the use of herbal remedies.

If any parent lets a doctor give their 8 year olds Cholestral medications, they are brain dead, and should be brought up on abuse charges. The doctor should be shot.

I would imagine the AMA doctors that have been in the Big Pharma's pockets are hurting also.

It's going to be a battle from here on out like you have never seen before.

Fuel prices, shortage of foods because of biofuels from crops, rising food prices making non organic, and worse GMO foods more attractive to people who can't afford to shop Organic any longer.

This all can't be a coincidence. They are fighting back, and it will continue until you, and I vote the right people in office to get the bastards that are allowing all this to happen out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)