CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help ASAP with garlic.

iptumu Views: 1,635
Published: 13 years ago

Need help ASAP with garlic.

Hey Tony and Luella May

Here is my story short. I have been suffering from colitis for the past 2 years.
Doctors being the quacks they are told me its an auto-immune disease. They did a colonscopy and found ulcers in my colon all over the place the entire colon is infected with the so called "disease"

These are the things i have tried. I have tooken Oleander. And i drink it and i would think that it would be bad for me since i have an auto-immune disease but nothing bad really happened.

I have also done the huma worm, and liver cleanse. The only problem is that i urinate alot. No matter if i eat or drink i just urinate. Let says i urinate around 1pm i would get the urge to go again around 1:30pm which isnt normal. I drink and i get the urge in 10 to 15 min but i usually hold it in if im at work.

I have read alot of good things concerning garlic. I want to try it. But im looking for the reciepes and im confused. It says if you have leaky gut syndrome then you cant take garlic because it kills the good and bad bacteria. But then i read about it curing cancer so i dont know how to take the garlic.

Does anyone know how i can take the garlic. Do i just blend it and drink it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)