CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice Fast - Day 23 of 40

MH 108 Views: 1,698
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,212,072

Re: Juice Fast - Day 23 of 40

"If" this is the 23rd day od an orange juice fast, the best medical book suggest you had a new heart by day 21 and I suggets a new stomach as well..................

Blood? By your name I am assuming your female??? Not sure since everyone is suppose to use fake names, etc.......anyway, is the blood red/brown/black? Smell or not smell? Have it every day? Is it from a hemroid or coming from within well mixed????

If its internal, naturlly it could be a sign of many differant things, if it fresh/red most likely it is from a hemroid and many people have such a problem and as they cure them selves, they rupture and expell their waste or hopefully just dry up and become strong again...........much is left to question and if in doubt, medical has the standard roto rutor scope/camera, etc...myself, I believe in the LBB and BOOK I and those would be my options. Others maybe should seek medical.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)