CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: People living in the USA, by MH

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
charlie7 Views: 1,067
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,215,548

Re: People living in the USA, by MH

I would have to agree I have lived through a great period. No starvation, never had to go to any war never had no land to sleep on so thats pretty cool.

"Currency has been around a lot longer than popes, religion, or the masons. If we didn't use currency, we'd go back to the bartering system and I don't really think that's an option."

We were still using the bartering system until recently as 1933! The use of monopoly money with zero backing as the worlds reserve currency is a quite new thing. With history showing that EVERY single one previous has failed! The United States dollar has fallen 1/3 of its value in recent years, that is a problem when the world is using it as the reserve currency. We are going back to the Bartering system weather you think it is a option or not doesn't really matter.

It is estimated that my country has approximately 11 meals of food supply. Meaning we have a little over 3 days worth of food in the cities, if not re-stocked you can say bye bye to the stores. I would not think the US has much more if anything you guys have even less.

Oh by the way always hear Obama will bring change but no one ever tells me what change and how? Seems like lots of emotions but no one can ever explain the details.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)