CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need HELP ASAP with colitis.

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
vx Views: 1,688
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,219,804

Re: Need HELP ASAP with colitis.

Hi there,

I had UC so I know first hand what you're going through. Instead of vomiting I had diarhhea which landed me in the hospital with dehydration. The gastos are useless btw, but I guess you already know that.

And I see you are starving as well, just like I was. Yes, you are eating, but you are not absorbing any nutrients from the food!! This can be for many reasons, but I hope you are not using the microwave, and a parasite cleanse can help very much here.

You were smart to get off the drugs, they will only make you worse. I know 2 other guys with UC who didn't, and they can no longer work and are crapping out of a tube through their chest, and you don't want that.

The best thing I can tell you is to go fruitarian for 3 months. It's not a long term diet, it's a cleansing diet. MH's orange fast also works great, same principle. Download BOOK I from MH and follow it!

To be fruitarian, pick a single fruit that you like and eat it as a meal and eat as much as you want. For example, eat apples for breakfast, plums for lunch, oranges for dinner. Start slow, try only 1 fruit meal every 3 days and include more fruit meals from there. The detox can be strong, so that's why you want to start slow.

You can see everything I did below. It's kind of long.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1188271#i

There is a lot to know, but the main thing is to get you out of "crisis" mode right now. Reading Book I and following it, you should feel major improvement in a week or two.

As for the chinese medecine, I'd stop doing it, $45 a week is an insane amount of money for only "kind of" helping. I too took chinese medecine and it didn't help at all. Acupuncture also didn't help because I didn't have an energy in my body to redirect! Anyway, do as you please, I just wouldn't waste my time and money with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)