CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting again! Day 1.

apostolicgirl85 Views: 917
Published: 14 years ago

Starting again! Day 1.

I tried The Master Cleanse once before but I only lasted for 2 days. Tsk, Tsk- I know. I have decided to embark on this journey once again! Yay! Today is Day 1 and things are going great! I had my first elimination about an hour ago, which seems like it took WAY to long to take effect, but I don't know. What's funny is I weighed before I went and then after I went and I lost 1.5 lbs!! Haha! DANG! That's what I'm talking about! My motivation for doing it right now is that my wedding is in 2 months and 6 days and I want to look healthy, feel healthy, and also my dress doesn't quite zip all the way, lol. I know. I got it a size too small, cuz it was the only one left and it's PERFECT, with hopes of losing weight. I'm a little too busty for it. They are a problem always. Any help in that area without just losing weight? I will keep ya posted on my Master-Cleanse journey. Thanks for taking time to read this!

Arielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)