CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural effective treatments for Candida

dquixote1217 Views: 2,243
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,221,329

Re: Natural effective treatments for Candida

Personally, when I have fought tougher bugs with a lot of CS, it has made me sleep a lot more.  Part of that may be Herx and part just the body's tendency to use rest for healing.  I have never known of anyone debilitated by silver.  I have known of people who were perilously debilitated who used silver to recover.

One of them was the lead guitarist for the Pauline Reese High Country Band (appeared with Wille at Farmaid, album of the year in Texas last year, and the hit song "Lone Star Flag').  He was in bed with Crohn's and could barely get up out of bed.  He began taking lots of Utopia Silver (the owner has known Pauline since she was a wee girl), digestive enzymes, probiotics, trace minerals and a product called OxyGen.  In two weeks he was back performing with the band and in a month he said he felt better than he had in many years - and credits the regimen with saving his life.

The wife of the son of the owner of Utopia Silver came down with bad Candida not long ago.  She was fine in only a few days.

I am not sure whether silver might have an ameliorating effect on the toxins and help the body better cope with the toxic load, but to be sure I would highly recommend that anyone take steps to cleanse and protect the liver when embarking on any program designed to kill off lots of tough bugs like Candida.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)