CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jack Lalain , not impressed /pic's inserted

MH 108 Views: 3,481
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,704

Re: Jack Lalain , not impressed /pic's inserted

ACID/ACID/ACID

HIS WIFE will out live him!!!!!!!!!!! He is feeble minded and she basically holds him up and tries to control what he says. Yet, will gladdly talk to you for a fee of $15,000.00.

A great guy in history, I remember seeing him when I was very little and we got our first b/w TV.

1. He drinks VEGETABLES which supplies too large of minerals that can clog the organs or elimination.

2. HE exercises to extremes, keeping his body over loaded with acids.

3. His muscle building days????????????????? Could he be steriod free???? Most men can't get those type of muscles with out a little help, but regardless if he was clean in those days, his body had so muc acid, it had no choice but to age. On the other hand, look for 150 year+ old yoga types; they were hunted down and slaughtered prior to 1950 and the first chem trail depopulation experiments done over India by the USA to stop the long aged people. OLD PEOPLE are not good for MEDICAL........................they don't study old people to save them, but quite the opposite in my opinion.

Jack was/is a great guy, but like many elderly men, he can't hold himself well anymore. He has "spent" his best days. No doubt 99% of the men on earth would have liked to have been like him, but Jack never equaled Paul Bragg (his teacher)in mental learning on what it takes for Longevity. Paul "knew" it was fruits and not the vegetable.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)