CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carter and Clinton both balanced the budget

InCharge Views: 2,565
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,128

Re: Carter and Clinton both balanced the budget

"if YOU have a strategy for reducing the deficit i would love to hear it. if you dont, then why are you complaining about someone else's?" 

If he had one it might be better than the one he states. From the horses mouth. Pay attention.

"WASHINGTON - Barack Obama says John McCain's plan to balance the budget doesn't add up. Easy for him to say: It's not a goal he's even trying to reach.

Not only does Obama say he won't eliminate the deficit in his first term, as McCain aims to do, he frankly says he's not sure he'd bring it down at all in four years, considering his own spending plans."

"I do not make a promise that we can reduce it by 2013 because I think it is important for us to make some critical investments right now in America's families," Obama told reporters this week when asked if he'd match McCain's pledge."

I started this thread about Obama raising taxes. You brought up the deficit.

Now that you know the raising of taxes aren't going to lower the deficit according to Obama, tell us now why you want to have the taxes raised.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)