CureZone   Log On   Join
the posting of charlie

Views: 1,556
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,862

the posting of charlie

There has been much hub bub about my use of the term "Herbal Physician", etc. And this has been vehemently hashed over by the Curezone Hierarchy depicting me as the satan from hell. (These individuals imagine they're doing a sacred service to the public whereas they're just stroking their egos. "I just protected the public from the herbologist from hell! me, Me, Mee, MEEEEEE!")

I digress.

I'd like to explain how I've come to be where I am today. In the 80's I had to work with several professionals to determine how my skills and practice fit in with the law. I worked with a patent attorney, a criminal attorney, a court appointed attorney, an FDA investigator, various Medical Boards, etc. at great lengths so that I MADE SURE THAT I WAS PRESENTING MYSELF LEGALLY.

When all was said and done, it became simple; I operate under the Arizona Revised Statutes for Nutritionists. Since there are no legal entities in Arizona to regulate and license nutritionists, I was free to practice herbology. There was no question that I was a nutritionist. During my consultations, I had the customer sign a paper that said that "we use the nutritional value of herbs for better health."

I enjoy following the law. The law for the most part was designed to protect the consumer. In my disclaimer, I say that my programs are NO SUBSTITUTE for proper/appropriate medical treatment. And when I ask people to get off all vitamin pills, herbs, etc., I'll tell them that "I can't legally or ethically tell you to get off your pharmaceuticals." That's the law.

Further more, even though many things are LEGAL as far as what I can and cannot say, some things are not BENEFICIAL. So, since my descriiptions of myself and what I do has offended others, I have changed the wording. Please, take note.

Believe it or not . . . I'm not Satan. I don't even look like him! (I'm the balding white guy!)

If I can keep my big mouth shut and not respond to the riff-raff on curezone, I'll do my best to continue educating. And maybe . . . just maybe . . . I'll ask Mia to forgive me for stirring her up. It wasn't intentional. However, if you're going to continue to play with the big boys, you're going to get hurt! And for those who have the self-righteous opinion that I overstepped my boundaries . . . Blah, blah, blah. I do allow myself to get angry on occasion.

Thanks for everyones' support.

Charlie in Arizona, The Herbalist (retarded)
cbenghauser@gmail.com
Printer-friendly version of this page

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)