CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,425
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,862

Edited

qualifications or attributes of a good moderator are:

diplomacy, emotional maturity, ability to effectively put thoughts into words, and the ability to see the shades and nuances of issues are most important qualities as well as: being objective, unbiased, neutral and upholding the forum policies.

One needs to just read some of charlie's body guards posts to see that he/she does not fit that bill whatsoever! In fact in most of his/her emails/posts/attacks he/she comes across as threatening, dramatic, controlling, abusive, manipulative, biased and totally unobjective especially when it comes to his/her lover boy. When you read them the feeling that the person is completely bi-polar permeates. he/she constantly corrects and scolds those that don't hold the same view as he/she does. how rational and objective is that?

The reason I am staying hidden is not what you think. I have my reasons mainly not to be cyber stalked....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.846 sec, (1)