CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice Fast - Day 39 of 40

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,193
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,224,001

Re: Juice Fast - Day 39 of 40

Congrats!

Take your time breaking the fast. It's very easy to return to a solid food diet too quickly. (I have made this mistake.) Your digestive system needs time to restart. Also, you may be surprised at how much more efficient your body is and how little food you need.

The cleansing/healing will continue if you maintain healthy habits. I felt like I healed more in the 6 weeks after my 40 day fast than during. I think this is because the body, as the digestive system kicks in, enters a period of rebuilding that, for me, had more noticable results. (Thicker hair, stronger nails, etc.) I have read that this period of rebuilding is up to 3 times as long as the fast. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but it does seem like the rebuilding is slower than the cleaning.

You may want to wait until you are on solid food before flushing your liver. Clark recommends a fat free breakfast and lunch and I agree with that. I've done liquid meals (fruit juice) and solid meals (fruit) and felt I had better results eating fruit. That said, I didn't have any problems with the liquid meals. MH may have some opinions on this.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)