CureZone   Log On   Join
22 further info I found of interest

knowledge seeker Views: 35,186
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,224,293

further info

Cadmium, a heavy metal, has been shown to cause renal tubular damage. Cadmium is widely used in the manufacture of plastics and electro-plating. Avoid water conducted through black polythene pipes, also from plated containers and the first water coming out of taps. Galvanised iron contains some cadmium but that is less harmful due to the very favourable ratio of zinc to cadmium.

Frequently have cleansing periods mainly on fruits only, mostly tart and acid varieties. Also fasts on watermelons are excellent; chew the seeds as well. However, sensitive individuals should use fresh vegetables in preference and also fresh vegetable juices. Highly recommended is the Basic Cleanse. Reintroduce normal food gradually after a fast and watch for any sign of allergy such as a high pulse rate, pain, discomfort or rash and especially any deterioration in kidney functions.

Have a high fluid intake as unpolluted water (rain water, filtered or distilled), diluted herb teas or diluted wheat grass juice and fresh vegetable juices; minimise the intake of meat, sweet food, sodium, calcium and phosphates; use plenty of raw food, especially salads and acid citrus fruit. Have frequent and prolonged fasting periods on apples, citrus fruit, wheat grass and other vegetable juices, try urine fast. After a fast take cultures of acidophilus and bifido bacteria, also test for food allergies .
The most important supplements are ascorbic acid, vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc, ground linseed and fish oils, a mixture of kidney herbs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)