CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you . . .

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

2ss Views: 3,962
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,850

Re: Thank you . . .

What is it with you and Charlie? I'm not trying to force my views on you. I went through this with Charlie also. Emailed back and forth with him for a while. Didn't post anything on his forum. Discussed it in private emails with him.

I'm really sorry he doesn't see things the way I see them, the way Schulze sees them, the way Clark sees them, the way Moritz sees them, or the way even old Doc Christopher saw them, or anyone else that is having success bringing the terminally ill back from deaths door. I honestly didn't understand how he could say his liver tonic could do what he claims it could do without the necessity of a good anti parasite program and liver decongestion.

So I emailed him directly and asked him about it. I was very polite to him, treated him as someone worthy of the respect 38 years experience in Natural Healing he said he had. I was basically told I didn't know what I was talking about and to shove it where the sun don't shine. I was treated with indignation and verbal abuse and he never did answer my questions.

Well, I've been doing this for quite a while with considerable success. I was hoping that he had indeed run across something new that we all could use to shorten the process of defeating terminal. You probably never considered it from that angle. I wasn't trying to argue with him and say that he was wrong. I honestly wanted the technical information of how his product could replace the antiparaiste regimes and Liver Flushes and if it could, that would indeed be a very, very good thing.

What I got from him in return surprised me. I've had disagreements with some of the top people in Natural Healing. Schulze, Clark, Barefoot, Moritz, Donsbach, Standard Process, etc. And sometimes I was wrong and needed to learn a bit more and sometimes there was no resolution, but still we remained friends. Had an open conversation with a fair exchange of ideas and information. No name calling, no bullying, a two way communication exchanging ideas and information. That's the way I'm used to treating people and being treated by people. You know, Professionally.

Can't do that with Charlie. Why??? Well, I didn't continue the emails figuring he may have some personal problems and I might have caught him on a bad day. But just the same I did wish him well and success with his products.

Then I started hearing about others getting verbally abused by him (and other things) but still said nothing on his forum. He wouldn't answer legitimate questions that any beginner has and requires patience from us who teach this to respond to, but at the same time understand completely that there are NO stupid questions.

I attempted on this forum to explain in as simple words as I could why Charlies claims simply can't happen physiologically. What do I get in response from you??? More name calling, more abuse. Hmmm, the same thing Charlie did.

Well, I was born and raised "Natural Healing" and have been involved in it my whole life. Almost 60 years now. I'm not some rookie that doesn't know what he's talking about. Plus, I have personally recoverd from terminal. And I have excellent results with the protocols I teach. Notice I said teach NOT preach. Dogma doesn't work but if you want to embrace it that's your decision.

The fact is all of us in Natural Healing are continuously searching for better ways to do things. More efficient ways to get the job done in the shortest period of time possible. And if Charlie had discovered something that could accomplish that we would be listening with open ears. But we would also expect a detailed explanation of how it happens. Which any good researcher is very willing to discuss. Not so Charlie, he resorts to name calling and condescension. As do you. So be it...

I'll open the email on this post if you want to take this off this forum. The exchange of ideas and information is always a good thing and I would really like to know the answers to my questions that Charlie wouldn't answer.

In the meantime, I do indeed hope people are getting well taking his products. And I respectfully ask that you keep us informed about that.

2ss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)