CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TU,There is a GOD!Now will you just go AWAY!&take PissChuckle with you!AMEN!GO!

Views: 3,916
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,947

Re: TU,There is a GOD!Now will you just go AWAY!&take PissChuckle with you!AMEN!GO!

What 2ss says is decidedly true. Backed by learned knowledge and experience.
Sirius, where is your background in Grays and Guyton's anatomy and physiology? That is what I would like to know. Where are YOUR credentials and experience with "terminal"? I seem to have both.
Plzchuckle, you have been a dear. Are you getting caught up in the lies and deception? I sure hope not.
Please be honest with yourself, keep yourself clear of parasites and sickness. Please don't get cauaght up in the lies, even if they are in the arena of Natural Healing.
We know each other. We go a ways back. Please be kind to yourself is my plea in all this. Please keep an open mind and don't let this all get to you. Just be honest with yourself and others, as it is always the way to go.
Some of us have a forgiving spirit. I speak for myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)