CureZone   Log On   Join
QE, your thinking is sad and frightening

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
  Views: 2,631
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,004

QE, your thinking is sad and frightening

I think Winston Churchill said it best in :

“We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.”

Unfortunately it is difficult to come across the way I want to in the written word. I'm not trying to be flip or sarcastic or insulting. I am honestly trying to drive home a point, although I know it is hopeless. People believe what they want to believe, and that is not always the truth. The bottom feeders in government are there for one purpose -- to further their political aspirations and to create and keep power for themselves. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR BALANCING ANYTHING. They are sociopaths. That's why they rise to the top. They'll do anything to get there. Some start out with good intentions and are completely corrupted along the way. It is a rare person who makes it as far as a Ron Paul or a Dennis Kucinich. Do you honestly believe when you watch the Obama Lovefest that is going on that this man is going to "save" you or us, or that John McCain has anything even close to qualifications to lead this country? Surely you are smarter than that. When I watch Obama and the reaction he gets I want to puke. I expect him to lick the camera like a serpent at any moment. It's like watching Jerry Springer, only this is going to AFFECT MY LIFE big time. This is serious and scary. I have nothing to say about John McCain. He isn't worth my time.
I am sickened that anyone could possibly believe that raising already crushing and burdensome taxes can get us out of this mess. We will not get out of this mess in my lifetime. I foresee a time in the not-too-distant future when government will simply confiscate your entire paycheck before you see it and maybe they will benevolently give you what they think you need to live on, or, round everyone up in communities and take away any way for them to travel or communicate in any meaningful way without being monitored every step of the way. 1984 was not fiction. It was a blueprint IMHO.
I for one would like to divorce myself from society and go live in that far-off land I see in my mind where people actually have freedom, but it doesn't exist, so I'll stay here even though many people see the handwriting on the wall and are leaving. There is nowhere left to go, and I am more terrified for my children than I can say.
Human nature never changes, and the evil side of it, when allowed to be nurtured, as in the case of our politicians, is trickier, more insidious and uglier than "regular" people such as we can possibly wrap our minds around simply because we aren't like that. There is nothing left for my pathetic self to do but pray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)