Re: Results of the Radio show, by MH

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
gravedigger Views: 1,266
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,797

Re: Results of the Radio show, by MH

Absolutely the truth regarding the first thread, most of us including myself are looking for a quick fix. We have been so programmed to believe that just pop a few magic pills and boom, your cured, but it does not work that way. I'm 35 years old and have spent at least 5 years going back and forth from the Doctors office to home. Results, nothing! I have a cabinet full of drugs that I paid for but after taking felt worse (zoloft,lexapro, paxil...).
So, what did I do, I turned to alcohol and I mean really hard. In the begining I was feeling really good, but now it's taking it's toll on my body. I ended up in alot of bad situations that I will forever regret. My point is MH is right we need to seek proper truthfull guidance and education, and I honestly believe MH is a starting point in that journey. Now, I have yet try his methods, but as soon as I arrange some funds I'm going to order his products and follow the protocols to a "T".
Only after doing so will I share my results. God bless, and good luck to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)