CureZone   Log On   Join
Combining MMS and Coffee Enemas

Views: 21,685
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,782

Combining MMS and Coffee Enemas

Hi All,

I started doing MMS back in April, and have noticed some rather significant benefits so far. I started out slowly (about 1/3 drop every other day) and gave myself a month before reaching one drop daily. I'm now up to about 6-9 drops/day.

The top three benefits I’ve experienced so far in order are: 1) Sense of increased oxygen utilization; 2) Neurally Mediated Hypotension (NMH) symptoms improved; 3) Noticeable improvement in cognitive function. These types of symptoms are common for people with CFS and/or Lyme. I was diagnosed with CFS many years ago, and expect to be tested for Lyme in the next week or so.

There's much I could write about, but I wanted to mention that I just yesterday for the first time tried using MMS with a coffee enema. I started out using three drops, thinking my body could handle it fairly well given my recent use of daily MMS. I was somewhat surprised to get as strong a reaction as I did, though nothing I couldn't tolerate. I'm taking a day off today as I try to get a better take on it. It definitely seems to have made a powerful therapy even more powerful.

Though I've never been tested for Hepatitis C, I feel I'm likely dealing with a variety of stealth pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, etc.) that many people with CFS and other chronic health conditions have. I feel quite optimistic about what MMS may be able to do for me. I've experimented and had some success with various oxygenation therapies in the past, but the MMS feels like it's in kind of a league of its own.

Regards, Wayne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)