Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,884

Re: pouting again??

//www.curezone.org/upload/Blogs/Zoebess/pout.jpg

Hi Charlie/Chuckster,

You really need to stop pouting and move on to bigger
and better things. You seem not to be able to face a
few facts, a couple of them, using your number but also
making clear that you are Charlie when you post using it.
Here are a couple of examples, of which there are many,
where you admit to some of the issues those of us who care
have brought up.

In the first excerpt from one of your posts, this line~~

"anyone choosing to do business with someone online and paying for their products or services without actually knowing for sure what they are getting or who they are dealing with doesn't have much sympathy from me. we all make our own choices."

~~is particularly telling since that addresses the concern some of us have that because you were calling yourself a doctor, that people would automatically place a trust in you which may or may not be served in an appropriate manner...

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
full text of post so one can see the context~~

not on anyone's side. just not so quick to rush to judgment. i agree on ur "representation" speech but it still doesn't describe what is going on here. i don't see where he representing himself as a licensed medical doctor, and that is the only concern in regards to the law or cz policy.

healers and allied med practitioners call themselves all sorts of titles. anyone choosing to do business with someone online and paying for their products or services without actually knowing for sure what they are getting or who they are dealing with doesn't have much sympathy from me. we all make our own choices.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1201778#i

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Now this statement~~

"be careful who u assume "dr" is. if someone can help u and they r a bigot from podunk oklahoma with a 2nd grade education but they like to be called "dr" u ought to forget about polices and tos and listen to what they say. but u maybe be right about all this. we shall see."

~~seems to be a quiet admission that you took upon yourself the titles you did.
While certainly this does not necessarily mean that you did/do not have the skills and will to help people, I would personally factor in what I have said before, that
I preferred your bedside manners improve. You are arrogant and cynical and of course, a liar, but that is forgivable especially in the light that often times you say over and over the truth in a game of cat and mouse. I have seen where you write, "I am a shyster", "I am an idiot", and a few more that are too self-deprecating for me to repeat to you as it is really not my intent to hurt your feelings. That you degrade
others however is one of many of your bad habits which may no longer serve you as
well as you like...or maybe you find something you need in that behavior?? What is
your pay-off?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
full text of post~~

i agree on the "dr" title to an extent but only as a societal assumption. i stated it wouldn't be my choice. titles are for kids.

in the course of my career i've met far too many people that have saved lives or "doctored" people to health who have no such training. yet so many "colleagues" who are "dr" have doctored people to illness or put them in the grave.

be careful who u assume "dr" is. if someone can help u and they r a bigot from podunk oklahoma with a 2nd grade education but they like to be called "dr" u ought to forget about polices and tos and listen to what they say. but u maybe be right about all this. we shall see.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1201370#i

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Oh, and if you think I am a forum owner, I am not. Also, my
understanding is forum owners can post in debate but not under
the profile used in their forum?? Not sure but that is how one
like Don Quixote can post and others may...like you, use their
numbers.

I will freely admit to a certain bias. If someone likes me, I
usually find it easy to like them. If I think personally that
someone is trying to throw a sheet over my head, unless it is
consensual, I am going to rip at it until I am free of it. You
have been someone who has worked hard to obscure truth since
the first time you ever scoped out this site as a potential
place to add to your income. I think people would have left
you alone but you put yourself above the rest of us, up on
a pedestal and got pissy enough times that some of us got
tired of it. Now you would blame us for knocking you down?

If you are smelling the stench of hypocrisy, I would say sniff
again, I would venture that is the smell of your own gas~~!

I wish you success on your own healing path Charlie~~

be happy, be well,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (3)