CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about fasting

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 841
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,228,248

Re: question about fasting

I'm no expert, but I have fasted around 125 of the last 1000 days and I've made some observations.

First, the times when I did not strain the juices were the most difficult. It's been written that the digestive system will 'shut down' after around a week without any food (a smoothie, having fiber, is food). This seems to be so. I can feel a difference when I consume only strained juices. My core temperature seems to drop (I'm assuming from the lack of action in the stomach) and I loose the desire to eat. Eventually, smelling good food fails to initiate the production of saliva. It's like my nose and my mouth truely housed separate senses. That said, my first strained juice fast was difficult for the first 9 of the 12 days. My second was tough for the first 7, and then about every third day until I finished at 20. The third, I was weak for 3 or 4 days and then once every 4-6 days were hard. That fast went 42 days and the last two weeks I had no problems of any kind, no weakness.

Second, you did not mention your bowel movements. It is CRITICAL that you expell the waste everyday. I have used enemas, salt water flushes, and MH's LBB and WITHOUT A DOUBT, the LBB is the way to go. As long as I have the LBB, I will never do another enema or salt water flush. If you are not removing the toxins then you are reabsorbing them, and this would make anyone miserable. (Actually, it could kill you.)

Thirdly, no two bodies are the same. We all have to undo our own issues and fasting speeds this process. Current problems, past illnesses that were suppressed, old injuries that mended without proper nutrition, etc., must all be addressed. (This is assuming your circulation allows the body to get to the areas in need. No circulation, no healing.) The body seems to know what is most critical and works on those things first. This is where the extra energy from a digestive system that has 'shut down' comes in handy. I have read that up to 35% of all energy expended goes to digestion. I don't know how this could be calculated, but it's not hard to see where energy not being used on digestion could be used to cleanse and heal the body.

Lastly, I want to point out that I am not MH. I am just someone that finds his insights invaluable. Reading the material he has provided has helped me understand why I have suffered and how to avoid it in the future. Fasting is just a tool. Education is the true path to freedom. (Your mind can be your greatest ally or worst enemy. To quote plzchuckle, "readReadread" and get your mind on your side.)

In summary, your fast might be more effective with strained juices; expelling the toxins is vital to your success; circulation is KING; and education is the true path to health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (2)