CureZone   Log On   Join
Throwing up after drinking Olive Oil

iptumu Views: 11,588
Published: 13 years ago

Throwing up after drinking Olive Oil

Hey MH and guys

For the past 3 days i have incorporated olive oil. I have been taking the olive oil and putting it into a glass and drinking it. My first time i drank it...there was no problem just the taste was a little too much for me and i had to drink water right after that so it would go down. The second night it was ok as well but i drank water after drinking the olive oil. The third night i dont know what happened. I usually drink it 3 hours before going to bed. Or am i suppose to drink it in the morning? I bought Presidents Choice Organics Biologic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and it says unfiltered. I drink it in the night so i dont have any accidents when i go to work. I hope i didnt make my ulcers in my colon worse but i dont think olive oil would do that. Yesterday i did poor more than usual into the glass it was half the glass. So maybe i should drink a little bit less of it. Or should i just stop drinking it altogether?

Well I woke up last night to find myself throwing up 5 times. It even came out of my nose. For the past week i have been feeling somewhat different. Every time i had a bowl movement i would push for a bowl movement and i would feel pain in my stomach and intestins. I have also been getting gas and smells like rotten eggs at time or smells bad in general. My stools vary everytime. Before lets say 2 weeks ago they were brown. But this past week they have been light colored stools. Very light brown some spots of white and i think there is even blood on it because there is traces of red on it and i havnt eaten anything that is red. There is no blood on the toilette paper. They can be skinny and thin and long or just small balls come out. Sorry i dont mean to be graphic but i think im going into panic mode somewhat. My stools also float and then after 5 minutes the sink down into the bowl.

So far today i have only eating 2 pieces of watermelon and plan on having some rice later on.

Has anyone ever experienced this after consuming olive oil? Or did i just have a bug of some sort.

I have downloaded MH ebook 108 and wow i am learning alot and since ive been suffering from colitis for two and a half years no one ever told me the things that are in the ebook.

I will be ordering some products shortly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)