CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: control

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Sunny5000 Views: 3,946
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,228,867

Re: control

I ordered a package of 21 orgones and placed most of them around the perimeter of my house because I live 1/2 mile from the hugh electric towers. I also got "lucky" and bought the house with the hugh elecrtic box, cable box and phone box in the back yard. If I'd known about these things 15 years ago before I bought the house I wouldn't be here right now. I have an orgone in each car and around the electricals in the house. Wondering if I'm placing too many orgones or not enough?

And the thing about the cell towers is interesting because I kept seeing more go up but my cell phone connection still sucks.

Just a thought: I'm 50 yrs old and remember as a teen in the 70's not having that instant connection with friends that everyone has now with cell phones. Looking back, it was nice not be located 24/7. I wonder if I could leave my cell phone home for a day and not feel apprehension that I was missing a text or call.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)