CureZone   Log On   Join
Trying To Figure out if I have Candida Foggy Head & Chest Pain.

mabmojo Views: 5,954
Published: 13 years ago

Trying To Figure out if I have Candida Foggy Head & Chest Pain.

Please keep in mind that i am 25 year old male 6'1 230 lbs

I am trying to figure out if what I have is Candida. For the past year I have had this constant foggy headedness. It was right when I moved into a new apt. Foggy headedness with Headachs at first. It then just was a constant foggyness and lack of motivation. During the winter here in florida the foggyness / head fog was not as bad. When summer started back up it was back in full swing. In addition to the foggyness I started to get chest pain, and actually passed out once.

After going to the ER one morning thinking i was having a heart attack. Every thing checked out. My follow up visits every thing checked out. EKG, ECHO my heart is in good shape but for some reason, it shoots up to 90-120 beats for no reason, especially when i am done eating.

To make a long story short i went on strict candidia free diet for about 3 weeks. No Dairy, No Sugar, One Apple a day, No alcohol. Basically water fish / chicken/ and fresh vegs. as well as 5lac daily and about a week of diflucan.

I did not see much improvement. I had a trip to vegas at the end of the 3 weeks. It was too difficult to stay on the diet. I was only in vegas for 2.5 days. In vegas i felt fine, still foggy but no chest pain. When I came back to fl The following week i was off the diet i felt fine, less foggy headed no chest pain etc. Then after seeming to get better not being on the diet after about 7 days fogginess came back vary strong and chest pains, and extremly tiered and lethargic.

I am extremely confused now. I am going to go back on the deit. I figure it can't hurt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)