CureZone   Log On   Join
MH really appreciate your response

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
iptumu Views: 11,507
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,228,953

MH really appreciate your response

Hey MH

How are you? Hope your having a good weekend :-) I have been reading your comments and posts and i have noticed a certain trend. That we have to first get our bowls clean and clear so all the other stuff we are taking will work and expel the toxins.

I also noticed that i have many of the symptoms other people have in these trends. I already have colitis which is a sign of constipation and i have frequent urination this is probably because my kidneys are trying to expel toxins. but this has been going on for the past 2 years. I also have loose theeth, itchs on my body, bad breath, smelly feet, skin color changes on body, hair loss which means im guessing im very constipated and i am.

So i will be ordering the LBB on monday. I have to admit i have no read all your recommended reading but also i cant sit on my chair for more than 20 minutes. Im always urinating and also i cant seem to focus or absorb what im reading...its very wierd.

I hope that after the LBB everything will be out...and my urination will go down as long as i take something to support the kidneys as well of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)